Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Unplanned?


A while back I wrote some things in a journal--articles, Scripture verses, and sketches for decent things I could post on a project like this. I did gather decent stuff too, things I enjoyed writing and had hoped to share with people. They were reflections and things that certainly helped me, I was excited to share them with you.

But I tore the pages out of the journal to gather them somewhere because they were unorganized and all over the place. These pages I lost. While I search for them, I am learning a lesson:

You can't always plan. The Holy Spirit will inspire you with little things like a lost stack of paper--He will make you stop and think. He knows better than anything you can plan.

That was my lesson today.
I can't plan everything.
I have to keep my heart open to His voice at all times because what I plan may not be His will.

Remember to let go and open your heart.
It'll teach you a new lesson to cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment